Summer is fast approaching, and everyone is already thinking about the pool opening at The Rivers! This year, our Pool Season opening day is Saturday, May 25th. The pool will be open 7 days a week through September 8th. Pool hours are 1:00–9:00 p.m. every day (Mon–Sun) (Pool Slide hours differ; see below). The summer pool season will be extended this year with limited use: The pool will be open weekends only September 14, 15, 21, and 22 from 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
2019 Pool Slide Schedule
The pool slide will be open May 25th through September 8, 2019 on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only during the following hours and with these exceptions:
· Friday: Pool slide is open from 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Saturday and Sunday: Pool slide is open from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Holiday Schedule:
· Monday, May 27th: Pool slide is open from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Tuesday, July 4th: Pool slide is open from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Monday, September 2nd: Pool slide is open from 1:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Extended Summer Season Hours for September, 2019: Slide will be open weekends only September 14, 15, 21, and 22 from 1:30 p.m. –8:30 p.m.The last day of the Summer Pool Season is Sunday, September 22, 2019.
If you would like to get involved and learn more about how you can have a garden plot, please attend our first community meeting. All are welcome!
When: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 from 6-7pm
Where: The Rivers Community Clubhouse
808 Lighthouse Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95605
About the garden:The International Rescue Committee operates this new community garden as part of its mission to resettle and integrate international refugees in the United States. A community garden can serve as a therapeutic space for people to work with their hands and bodies, talk and meet with people, and learn new skills. It also provides gardeners an opportunity to grow their own produce, flowers, medicine, etc.
By offering garden plots to both IRC clients and West Sacramento community members, the IRC hopes that the Kuchenu Community Garden can provide these benefits to all.